- Ready for dyeing in numerous colours
- Mechanical properties similar to PA12 classic
- Parts are 100% full and constructed without supports
- Good chemical resistance
- More expensive than classic PA12
- Parts with large flat surfaces may warp
- 3D printing process: MJF
- Tolerance: < 100mm ± 0,50mm; > 100mm ± 0,5%
- Max size: 380 x 284 x 380 mm; 15 x 11.2 x 15 in
- Lead time: <2 days
Nylon PA12 White is the latest version of the HP Multi Jet Fusion technology. The excellent properties of PA12 are combined with its white colouring, which can absorb dyes of different pigments. Processed by HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printing without the need for supports, it allows total freedom to the designer.
Nylon PA 12 is the best option if you want to proceed with the construction of functional parts combining good mechanical properties, resistance to moisture, greases and hydrocarbons and a very low price. It represents the best alternative to injection moulding, finally in the colour you need.