ABS Medical created for use in the medical field and made using innovative FDM technologies in the room at a controlled temperature, satisfies the need for a material with the highest health certifications, which can be used in medical contexts.
All uploads are encrypted end-to-end
- Certified as a medical device USP 88 class VI
- Possibility of sterilisation
- Good temperature resistance
- Good mechanical strength and ductility
- Only available in 'natural' colour to maintain certification
- Over time, if exposed to UV it can yellow and can be damaged
- 3D printing process: FDM
- Tolerance: 0,6mm<100mm; 0,75%>100mm
- Max size: 300 x 300 x 400 mm; 11,8 x 11,8 x 15,8 in
- Lead time: <3 days
ABS Medical is the best and certified choice to lead the innovation of 3D printing in medical and health contexts: it often finds application in the production of prosthetics, medical equipment, tools and specific equipment for personal care
This specific ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene) has been made to be compatible for all uses in medical and health settings. Like other ABSs, it has a good mix of mechanical properties, including ductility and temperature resistance.
|Tensile breaking load||43 MPa|
|Modulus of elasticity||1400 MPa|
|Elongation at break||6%|
|Flexural modulus||76 MPa|
|HDT 0.45 MPa||81 ºC|
|Izod impact resistance||16,1 kJ/m²|
At Weerg, we pride ourselves on providing fast, reliable and amazing customer service. We believe that this is what distinguishes great companies from others.
QUOTE IN 3 SECONDS WITHOUT COMMITMENT
Do you want to turn your 3D project into reality?
Upload your 3D file to get one step closer to manufacturing your parts.free instant quote