PEEK is a polymer used in the industrial and aerospace field thanks to its exceptional mechanical properties, very similar to those of some metal alloys: in its filament-worked version, it allows to obtain complex geometries, freeing the Designer of most of the design constraints and limitations of traditional manufacturing technologies.
All uploads are encrypted end-to-end
- Excellent mechanical performance
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures and chemicals
- Flame retardant
- Best option for Metal Replacement practices
- Non-uniform properties on all axes
- Difficult to print
- More expensive material than others in 3D printing
- Low impact resistance
- 3D printing process: FDM
- Tolerance: < 100mm ± 0,60mm; > 100mm ± 0,75%
- Max size: 300 x 300 x 400 mm; 11,8 x 11,8 x 15,8 in
- Lead time: <3 days
Due to its properties similar to many non-ferrous alloys, PEEK is used for all projects that require performance excellence in any working environment: either at high temperatures or immersed in water, greases, oils or other chemical agents.
|Tensile breaking load||100 MPa|
|Modulus of elasticity||3,7 MPa|
|Elongation at break||3%|
|Flexural modulus||3612 MPa|
|HDT 0.45 MPa||180 ºC|
|Izod impact resistance||7,1 kJ/m²|
At Weerg, we pride ourselves on providing fast, reliable and amazing customer service. We believe that this is what distinguishes great companies from others.
QUOTE IN 3 SECONDS WITHOUT COMMITMENT
Do you want to turn your 3D project into reality?
Upload your 3D file to get one step closer to manufacturing your parts.free instant quote