Metal replacement FDM material offering advanced mechanical properties, dimensional stability and chemical resistance. Indispensable in applications where extreme lightness is required but at the same time rigidity (elastic modulus) and resistance to bending XYZ better than PA12 and other plastic materials and closer to aluminum 5083.
• technical material suitable for metal replacement
• XYZ stiffness and flexural strength better that of PA12 and close to 5083 aluminum
• extreme lightness due to 30% rectilinear infill
• excellent chemical resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic and alkaline hydrocarbons
• Excellent outdoor and sub-zero performance. It absorbs very little moisture
• visible layers reduce aesthetic applications