Weerg S.r.l: Data Controller, informs you, as an interested party, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1.Subject of the processing
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” – which you disclose upon signing of the contract, or upon the provision of service by the Owner.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed:
A) without your express consent pursuant to art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes: – purposes related to the execution of the supply contract concluded with the Owner and / or to fulfill the pre-contractual charges deriving from existing relationships;
– the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
– the pursuit of a legitimate interest on the part of the Data Controller regarding the execution of the contract put in place, such as, by way of example only, the defense in court of one’s rights deriving from the execution of the concluded contract
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, for the following Marketing Purposes:
– sending informative emails, text messages and / or telephone contacts for promotional purposes, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services offered by the Data Controller, and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
– sending by third parties of informational emails, text messages and / or telephone contacts for promotional purposes, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services offered by the Data Controller
C)Only with your specific and explicit consent pursuant to art. 22 GDPR for the purpose of detecting the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services by third parties (for example, business partners, social networks) as well as profiling activities.
We inform you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the services and products of the Data Controller similar to those you have already received, unless you disagree.
3. Processing methods and data retention period
The data can be subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing and precisely by means of the operations of collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, cancellation and data destruction.
The data is kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes inherent to the execution of the contract and in any case not later than ten years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes inherent to the fulfillment of the obligations provided by the law and / or the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Owner.
The data processed for purposes related to profiling and / or marketing in all its forms are kept for no more than 5 years from the data collection.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A), 2.B) and 2.C):
– to employees and collaborators of the owner or group companies in Italy and abroad, as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional offices, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the processing.
5. Data recipients
Your data may also be communicated to third parties, due to technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes stated above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
a) bodies, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing connected with the fulfillment of the administrative, accounting and management obligations connected with the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for purposes of credit recovery;
b) to the public authorities and administrations, for the purposes connected to the fulfillment of legal obligations or to the subjects entitled to access it under the provisions of the law, regulations, community regulations;
c) banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of our business in relation to the performance, on our part, of the contractual obligations undertaken in your comparisons.
d) suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services of IT and telematic systems and systems and of all the functionally connected and necessary services for the performance of the services covered by the Contract.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the extra-EU data will be transferred in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is required for the conclusion of the supply contract. In the event of failure to communicate, the Owner will not be able to guarantee the Services pursuant to art. 2.A.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional.
The interested party may therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently to deny the possibility of processing data already supplied: in this case, communications pursuant to art. 2.B) won’t be carried out.
8. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you will be able to exercise the following rights:
a)Right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information: – confirmation that your personal data is being processed; – the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
– if the data are not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
– the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling; – a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to data deletion (“right to oblivion”) if one of the following reasons exists:
1. personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. the data subject withdraws his/her consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for processing;
3. the data subject objects to the processing and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing;
4. personal data has been unlawfully processed;
5. personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation established by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who process personal data of the request to cancel any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limitation of processing if:
1. The interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2. The processing is illegal and the person concerned is opposed to the deletion of personal data, and instead requests that its use be limited;
3. Although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. The interested party has opposed the processing, pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
e) Right to file a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to data portability:
meaning the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller, and possibly to transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
g) Right to object:
at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular if:
1. the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner, subject to clarification of the reasons for the opposition;
2. Personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) The right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision:
is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject or is based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time;
obviously with every consequence deriving from the impossibility of being able to fulfill legislative or contractual provisions if the treatment is established by these provisions.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form restrictions and is free of charge.
9. How to exercise the rights
You can at any time exercise your rights by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt: WEERG S.r.l., C.F. and VAT number IT04202870277, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Gardigiano di Scorzè (VE), via Campocroce 14, Zip Code 30037.
- an e-mail to: email@example.com
10. Data controller
WEERG S.r.l., Via Campocroce, 14, 30037 Scorzè (Ve), ITALY
C. F. and VAT number IT04202870277
The updated list of data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser) where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. Two macro-categories are identified: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies. This site uses the c.d. “technical” cookies for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of a service explicitly requested by the user, in order to provide this service” (Article 122, paragraph 1 , of the Code): they can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas) and / or analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site and / or functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. The use of “technical” cookies (session variables whose values stored on the hard disk of the device can still be deleted: it is also possible to disable cookies following the instructions provided by the main browsers) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers ( made up of random numbers generated by the server) and software usage data necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site: session variables (so-called cookies) can avoid the use of IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of browsing users, and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
Complete list of Policy Privacy third-party cookies used:
Trusted Shops https://www.trustedshops.it/legal-notice-privacy.html
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow you to control and even disable cookies through your browser settings. However, we would like to remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the website to malfunction and / or limit the service offered.