It takes only a few moments!
1. Log in to your User Area and click on your name at the top right of the screen.
2. From the appearing menu, choose Orders and a list of your orders will appear, arranged in chronological sequence starting with the most recent.
3. You will notice that each order will show the progress status, the possibility to check the details of the order itself and to download related documents such as the invoice and shipping documents once they have been issued.
4. Orders can be in the following status:
- PAID: the order has been completed and confirmed and is waiting to start its technical check and machining process.
- DELETED: upon the customer's request or if some parts cannot be processed, the order may be cancelled.
If you wish to request a cancellation or modification of your order, please contact our Customer Care via telephone, chat or email (click here for Contact Information): we will do our best to meet your request!
Please, note: as soon as your order enters the production phase, it won't be possible to cancel it.
- WAITING FOR WIRE TRANSFER: you have selected the payment method Wire Transfer. We are waiting for the accounting document so that we can have it registered by our administration department.
- SHIPPED: the order has been shipped by courier and by clicking on the Shipping Detail icon in the right hand menu you will find the link to the tracking (for some couriers, tracking will only be active from the evening of the day of shipping) and the corresponding DDT.
How do I check the shipping date of my order?
You only need to go to the Orders section of the User Area and, under the Shipping Date column, check the date and the respective production method selected for your order.
Do you need help? Contact us by clicking here!