Translucent resin finds applications in all contexts where the need for a translucent material is functional to the project, working with light or with models that have to show their internal operation.
All uploads are encrypted end-to-end
- Allows light to pass through
- Detail and accuracy
- Useful for applications that require light transmission
- Can create a sleek, high-tech look
- Not as transparent as glass
- Requires additional post-processing to achieve a uniform, polished finish
- Support removal point can be visible
- 3D printing process: MSLA
- Tolerance: 0,2mm<100mm; 0,25%>100mm
- Max size: 250 x 152 x 390 mm; 9.8 x 5.9 x 15.4 in
- Lead time: <2 days
Translucent Resin is made after processing with a Translucent finish or frost effect, which guarantees a pleasant and homogeneous aesthetic performance. MSLA printing also allows you to achieve a high degree of detail, with layers of 50µm.
This Clear Resin, upon completion of the production process, has a translucent appearance and a smooth and homogeneous finish, suitable for working with light. It can be polished until full transparency is achieved.
|Tensile breaking load||15 MPa|
|Modulus of elasticity||619 MPa|
|Elongation at break||17%|
|Flexural modulus||1300 MPa|
|HDT 0.45 MPa||49,7 ºC|
|Izod impact resistance||1,6 kJ/m²|
At Weerg, we pride ourselves on providing fast, reliable and amazing customer service. We believe that this is what distinguishes great companies from others.
QUOTE IN 3 SECONDS WITHOUT COMMITMENT
Do you want to turn your 3D project into reality?
Upload your 3D file to get one step closer to manufacturing your parts.free instant quote